At Tiresias we apply Corporate Governance principles, constantly aiming at transparency in the way we operate. These principles include:
- We have an adequate and effective internal control system, which also includes Regulatory Compliance. The Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit teams report to the Internal Control Committee of the Board, which consists of non-executive Board members.
- We apply a Code of Conduct, which seeks to prevent any conflict-of-interest situations and displays zero tolerance to unlawful behaviour, while rewarding contributions to society as a whole.
- We use systematic and effective modes of communication with our shareholders.
- We implement an anti-violence and anti-harassment policy and have established a remuneration and bonus policy, that feeds into the long-term goals and sustainability of the company.
- The company’s risk management is carried out through the Risk Control Self-Assessment System (a self-assessment risk and safety net system), which is used for all company procedures and is supervised by the Risk Management Committee.
Moreover, we are fully aligned with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Greek and European legislation and the decisions and acts of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority regarding the protection and security of the data we manage. Full compliance with the GDPR is one of our core values, which is why we have incorporated all necessary mechanisms into our internal procedures. For Tiresias, data security is a top priority, which is supported by the necessary technical and organisational means.